To filter by location, scroll over “Categories”
MINI Car Show, Autocross, Funkhana, Party!
- Meet & Greet, early registration pick up 4pm – 7pm
- Show & Swap, 10pm – 2pm
- Autocross & Funkana, begins at 10am and runs until finished
- Kitsap & Olympic Peninsula scenic drives, begin @10am
- “Mini vs. Mustang, Let’s Race!” presentation, 5pm
- Awards Banquet Luncheon, 1pm – 3pm
Spokane Scottish Highland Games
Bring your family and friends for a charming Scottish day-adventure full of entertainment, feats of triumph and fun activities.
Enjoy the traditional features of Scottish Highland Games, such as massed bands, pipe band exhibitions, individual piping, heavy athletics and highland dancing.
- There are also children’s games where they can take their turn at the Caber Toss (pint-sized, of course)!
- View performances of Scottish highland and country dancing, and delight in the beautifully entertaining Celtic bands throughout the day.
- Take old-fashioned pleasure in viewing the “hielan’ coos” (highland cattle) exhibition and blacksmith demonstrations all day.
- Participate in “the Scots vs. the Irish” tug of war competition following the Opening Ceremonies.
- Visit the clan tents to discover whether you have Scottish ancestry, and shop at the Scottish and Celtic merchant booths.
- Visit the British Car exhibit and see great examples of 1950s, 1960s and 1970s Austin-Healeys, Jaguars, Austin Minis, MGTDs and MGBs. This is a special treat for auto lovers
As in the past, we continue to keep the admission prices reasonable in keeping with our commitment to making the Spokane Scottish Highland Games a family event. And importantly, parking is Free!
$10 – Adults
$ 8 – Youth (11 to 17)
$ 5 – Children (6 to 10)
$ 8 – Seniors Discount (60+)
$ 8 – Military Discount (Military ID required)
Free – Children (5 and under)
Free – Vehicle Parking (ample parking for everyone)