To filter by location, scroll over “Categories”
All British judged car and motorcycle concours, and a nationally sanctioned Jaguar Concours d’Elegance.
Pre-Register by August 1st, 2021:
$10 motorcycle, $20 car–pre-register only
Now in its 11th year as part of the Monterey Historic Car Week, The Little Car Show brings some of the most desirable small vehicles in the world as well as some of the most recognizable. The rules are simple – any vehicle powered by an internal combustion engine of no more than 1601 cubic centimeters, and no less than 25 years old, is eligible to enter.
Entry Fee: $75
- As usual, the not-for-profit Marina Motorsports-sponsored event will be held on scenic Lighthouse Avenue in postcard-pretty downtown Pacific Grove.
- Admission will be free of charge to spectators.
- The Little Car Show has become one of Car Weeks’s most popular events not just because of the interesting and often amusing little cars themselves, but also because their owners are usually nearby and eager to “talk cars” with passersby.
- To encourage “small” innovation, TLCS also allows appropriate modified, electric, kit-built and other types of small and mini vehicles to show.
The sponsoring organization, Marina Motorsports, benefits other area service groups by providing motorsports venues such as The Little Car Show.
The WWABFM weekend will kick off with the traditional Friday evening packet pick-up, dinner, and auction at the park.
On Saturday, you will enjoy seeing beautiful British cars in over 50 classes, not to mention that the swap meet will be back along with the for sale lot.
In addition to People’s Choice and Sponsor’s Choice winners, class winners will be awarded one of the signature and uniquely special class trophies to cherish and display. Don’t forget to order your regalia and Friday night social tickets along with a Food Lifeline donation when registering.
- Cars: $35
- Motorcycles: $25
- Spectators: $10 cash parking
An all-day Alfa Romeo-only car event sponsored by Lakewood Vineyards, which includes a car show with various awards for participating Alfa Romeo Clubs and owners. This event also includes a scenic Rallye/Tour, “the Journey to the Top” which takes scenic back roads to the winery of our sponsor, Lakewood Vineyards, for informal wine-tasting, tours of the winery, and a complimentary bottle of Lakewood wine. The Journey to the Top continues from Lakewood Vineyard to culminate at the Top of the Lake Restaurant in Penn Yan for supper after the tour.
FREE ENTRY for Spectators!
British Car Concours Show! Registration: $25 first car, $15 each additional car.
Registrant check-in 7:30 to 11 am – Show is from 9 am to 2:30 pm
REGISTRATION FEES: $35 per vehicle for CCBCC members
$40 per vehicle for non-members