To filter by location, scroll over “Categories”
All British Car Show!
MINI Car Show, Autocross, Funkhana, Party!
- Meet & Greet, early registration pick up 4pm – 7pm
- Show & Swap, 10pm – 2pm
- Autocross & Funkana, begins at 10am and runs until finished
- Kitsap & Olympic Peninsula scenic drives, begin @10am
- “Mini vs. Mustang, Let’s Race!” presentation, 5pm
- Awards Banquet Luncheon, 1pm – 3pm
Spokane Scottish Highland Games
Bring your family and friends for a charming Scottish day-adventure full of entertainment, feats of triumph and fun activities.
Enjoy the traditional features of Scottish Highland Games, such as massed bands, pipe band exhibitions, individual piping, heavy athletics and highland dancing.
- There are also children’s games where they can take their turn at the Caber Toss (pint-sized, of course)!
- View performances of Scottish highland and country dancing, and delight in the beautifully entertaining Celtic bands throughout the day.
- Take old-fashioned pleasure in viewing the “hielan’ coos” (highland cattle) exhibition and blacksmith demonstrations all day.
- Participate in “the Scots vs. the Irish” tug of war competition following the Opening Ceremonies.
- Visit the clan tents to discover whether you have Scottish ancestry, and shop at the Scottish and Celtic merchant booths.
- Visit the British Car exhibit and see great examples of 1950s, 1960s and 1970s Austin-Healeys, Jaguars, Austin Minis, MGTDs and MGBs. This is a special treat for auto lovers
As in the past, we continue to keep the admission prices reasonable in keeping with our commitment to making the Spokane Scottish Highland Games a family event. And importantly, parking is Free!
$10 – Adults
$ 8 – Youth (11 to 17)
$ 5 – Children (6 to 10)
$ 8 – Seniors Discount (60+)
$ 8 – Military Discount (Military ID required)
Free – Children (5 and under)
Free – Vehicle Parking (ample parking for everyone)
Scottish Festival and Highland Games with Antique British Sports car exhibit!
The Vintage Triumph Register (VTR) is a North American Triumph car club of over 2,800 Triumph owners and enthusiasts supporting and showcasing all models of Triumphs. The 2022 convention will be hosted by the Illinois Sports Owner Association (ISOA), one of the largest and most active Triumph clubs in the country. Compete in an autocross challenge, participate in a funkhana event, drive in a road rallye on our carefully selected back roads, and even learn about your car in our expert-led technical sessions. However you choose to spend your week, you’ll get to enjoy it in the company of great people who are just as Triumph-crazy as you are. See you in Galena!
Aubrey Rose Foundation British Car Day – Celebrating the 60th Anniversary of the MGB!
- Early Bird: Register before September 1st $20.00 + FREE T-Shirt
- Regular: Register on or after September 1st $25.00 per car
- Adults: Free
- Children: Free
Schedule of Events:
- 8AM Gates Open/Set up
- 9AM -Noon Registration
- 3 PM Awards
Note: Any British auto or motorcycle qualifies and may be registered to participate. All registrant show vehicles must carry valid and current registration and insurance coverage per state liability requirements. FREE for spectators!
- Pregistration: $25 first car, $10 second car if pregegistered.
- Registration (on the day of ) from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Entry Fees: $30/$10 at the gate.
British car and cycle show sponsored by British Iron Touring Club of Northwest Arkansas.
Car Display ● People’s Choice Judging ● Concessions Available!
CELEBRATING 60 YEARS OF THE MGB!
The show is open to all British Cars and is free for spectators.
With an average of around 125 British cars there are a lot of beautiful cars to enjoy. The show is always a great time so plan on coming out and making a day of it.
There will be food trucks, vendors, a DJ, and an opportunity drawing. The car show is judged by the participants, with an awards ceremony held at 1:30 pm.