Car Show, Rally, Funkana, and more!
Car Entry Fee: $65
You should consider joining us for several good reasons. First, if you have never been to a convention event, it is a great place to meet new friends who also enjoy the MG hobby. New comers get a special welcome and a chance to show off your car and win a trophy. If you have come before, come again to rendezvous with the great people you met in years past. Second, it is in the evergreen foothills of the Oregon Cascade mountains—a gorgeous setting for recreation and vacation. We will take advantage of that setting for many of our events outdoors. Third, the unique program will provide familiar events and some new ones to enhance the experience.
- Of course, there is a car show to display your pride and joy (or work in progress). We are fortunate to have the car show on the beautiful lawns adjacent to the golf course.
- The Funkhana is a contest of precision driving in a parking lot with silly challenges thrown in. How can it be anything but FUN – it’s in the name! Hilarious to run, and hilarious to watch!
- Gimmick Rally
- A Tea and Luncheon, open to everyone, featuring Anne Penfound Storyteller.
- Our technical sessions
- Bring your photos, arts, crafts, and models to display and win trophies! We love to see your handiwork.
- Self-guided tours and much more…
Please come to the beautiful Pacific Northwest. After the event, you can enjoy a little time at the ocean (beaches are only 2 hours away!)
Registration forms and Resort lodging information are on our website.