To filter by location, scroll over “Categories”
The Every-Five-Year Gathering of the Four National MG Registers!
Free for visitors.
Car Registration: $99-$139
European and other sports cars and motorcycles.
PreReg $10.00 day of show $15.00
Car & Motorcycle Show.
Entry Fees: $20 Before May 20, 2021 and $25 after May 21, 2021.
ALL-MARQUE BRITISH CAR SHOW!
Entry Fees (Car/Motorcycle): $25
ALL BRITISH CAR SHOW!
Free for spectators.
Concours, scenic drive, awards banquet.
Attendance Fee: $35
The BCNH – 25th Annual Show of Dreams has been cancelled.
Car Show, Rally, Funkana, and more!
Car Entry Fee: $65
You should consider joining us for several good reasons. First, if you have never been to a convention event, it is a great place to meet new friends who also enjoy the MG hobby. New comers get a special welcome and a chance to show off your car and win a trophy. If you have come before, come again to rendezvous with the great people you met in years past. Second, it is in the evergreen foothills of the Oregon Cascade mountains—a gorgeous setting for recreation and vacation. We will take advantage of that setting for many of our events outdoors. Third, the unique program will provide familiar events and some new ones to enhance the experience.
- Of course, there is a car show to display your pride and joy (or work in progress). We are fortunate to have the car show on the beautiful lawns adjacent to the golf course.
- The Funkhana is a contest of precision driving in a parking lot with silly challenges thrown in. How can it be anything but FUN – it’s in the name! Hilarious to run, and hilarious to watch!
- Gimmick Rally
- A Tea and Luncheon, open to everyone, featuring Anne Penfound Storyteller.
- Our technical sessions
- Bring your photos, arts, crafts, and models to display and win trophies! We love to see your handiwork.
- Self-guided tours and much more…
Please come to the beautiful Pacific Northwest. After the event, you can enjoy a little time at the ocean (beaches are only 2 hours away!)
Registration forms and Resort lodging information are on our website.
25th Annual gathering of Miatas at Deal’s Gap.
All British judged car and motorcycle concours, and a nationally sanctioned Jaguar Concours d’Elegance.
Pre-Register by August 1st, 2021:
$10 motorcycle, $20 car–pre-register only
All British Car Show! Participants choice car show, vendors & swap meet, full service concession stand, dash plaques to first 200 entrants and as always, spectators are admitted FREE!
Now in its 11th year as part of the Monterey Historic Car Week, The Little Car Show brings some of the most desirable small vehicles in the world as well as some of the most recognizable. The rules are simple – any vehicle powered by an internal combustion engine of no more than 1601 cubic centimeters, and no less than 25 years old, is eligible to enter.
Entry Fee: $75
- As usual, the not-for-profit Marina Motorsports-sponsored event will be held on scenic Lighthouse Avenue in postcard-pretty downtown Pacific Grove.
- Admission will be free of charge to spectators.
- The Little Car Show has become one of Car Weeks’s most popular events not just because of the interesting and often amusing little cars themselves, but also because their owners are usually nearby and eager to “talk cars” with passersby.
- To encourage “small” innovation, TLCS also allows appropriate modified, electric, kit-built and other types of small and mini vehicles to show.
The sponsoring organization, Marina Motorsports, benefits other area service groups by providing motorsports venues such as The Little Car Show.
Hosted by the Dinwiddie County Tourism, “Wings & Wheels” is a mixed marque, family friendly event that will bring together the love of classic automobiles, music, food, and aviation. No Entry Fee!
Wisconsin’s Largest All British Car and Motorcycle Show.
Tour, Rally, Car Show, Funkhana!
After a difficult year with the COVID-19 pandemic, the MG Car Club Rocky Mountain Centre is pleased to continue the tradition of hosting a marvelous weekend where MG owners and sports car enthusiasts of every marque (British, American, German, Italian, Japanese, and electric) come together to enjoy sunny days, cool nights, and unique events in Glenwood Springs. We invite you to join us for the 69th Annual Rallye Glenwood Springs, the oldest, continually-held, time-speed-distance rally in the United States.
Entry Fee: $75
The Central PA British Car Club, Inc. of Altoona PA announces the following regarding their 26th Annual British Car Festival August 28-30, 2020 featuring John Twist of University Motors. The event will take place August 28 – 30th. As you all know, our lives have changed in the past few months and so our plans have had to change, but we are doing our best to make this year’s event fun, yet safe for all. We have been able to secure a new host hotel (Fairfield Inn & Townplace Suites by Marriott). They are holding rooms until 2 weeks prior (August 18th). The cost per night is $91 and is also pet friendly. Book your group rate for Central PA British Car Club Registration forms are available just email us. However, for easy registration go to (pabritishcar.com). Payment can be accepted online as well.
Our plans are to host registration and a pizza party Friday night at the host hotel. This will be held either in the lobby/patio or in the parking lot depending on weather. Saturday, registration at the hotel from 9 am till noon. PSU has been under strict lock down guidelines and we will not have the Funkhana this year. We have reserved Slingers Throw House from 11 am to 1 pm for Axe Throwing. We will be making an earlier drive starting at 4 pm from the hotel to arrive at our Saturday night dinner at Fort Roberdeau, a historic fort built in 1778 during the American Revolution. A private tour of the site will begin upon arrival, followed by our Pig Roast and Just Desserts party. After dinner, we will have the opportunity to visit the Mt. Lion Observatory (on property) to view the night sky hosted by Tom Kasner from the Starlight Astronomy club. Sunday, we will hold our event at Lakemont Park from 9 am to 5 pm. Unfortunately, DelGrosso’s will not be open this year due to challenges they were not able to overcome due to the pandemic. The Casino at the park will provide a BBQ chicken dinner, which will be served at noon. We hope to see you at the show and for those who cannot attend, we look forward to seeing you next year.
Event Flyer: Click Here
– Jim & Lori Pastore Event Coordinators
Gathering of the British car faithful. Free for spectators!
The 2021 Aubrey Rose Foundation British Car Day presented by the BCCGC. All British Cars Welcome to Display!
This year the club is celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Jaguar E-type, which will also be the featured model.
Early Bird: Register before September 1st $20.00 + FREE T-Shirt
Regular: Register on or after September 1st $25.00 per car
Adults: $5.00 Suggested donation to the Aubrey Rose Foundation
35+Show Classes-Over 70 Awards
Class winners will be popular vote of show entrants
Also awards for “Most Unique,” “Longest Distance,” “People’s Choice,”
“Aubrey Rose Foundation Award” & “Mayor’s Choice.”
Britfest is a car show featuring British sports cars, motorcycles, and other vehicles. All British marques are welcome. The show, very popular with British car and motorcycle enthusiasts, attracts up to 250 vehicles and 800 spectators annually. Voting 9am-12noon. Prizes awarded at 2pm. Dash plaques to the first 100 registered cars. Each year the club selects a celebrated marque. This year we will be celebrating the Jaguar E-Type. There will be a DJ. Food available for purchase. Registration forms and information will be on the website. The show is on grass not pavement. Vendors must preregister. There is no rain date.
- Entry Fee: Preregistration before 8/15/21- $20 After 8/15/21 and at the gate-$25
- Attendance Fee: Spectators- $3 Children under age 12- Free
British car and motorcycle show!
- Until September 1, 2021: $25 online
- After September 1, 2021: $35 online or mail-in
- Adults: $10
- children (6-18 years): $5
- under 6: FREE
Multi-Day Austin Healey Gathering… FREE for Spectators!
Join us at the historic Newport Rhode Island. Come walk among the beautiful summer mansions of the past and the original home of the AMerica’s Cup. Also located in Newport is the site of the Tennis Hall of Fame.
Car Entry Fee: $90
An annual competitive driving event limited to vintage cars, trucks, and motorcycles that takes place on a wooded, twisty, and hilly closed public road in the “Driftless Area” of western central Wisconsin, near the town of Waumandee.
- Wednesday, June 30, 2021 – $149 driver registration
- Saturday, July 31, 2021 – $169 driver registration
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021 – $189 and all registrations
British & European Automobile & Motorcycle Show!
Entry Fee: $25 before September 10, 2021.
Popular Vote British Car Show!
- Before 9/1 : $20.00
- After 9/1: $25
- Attendance fees: $5 per car
Our Regular Features
The things that have brought British car drivers back year after year will be there:
- A field full of British cars in a casual park setting
- Lots of vendors of new and used parts.
- A great selection of various British cars for sale.
- An unlimited supply of expertise on whatever technical or restoration problem you have.
- Classic British Invasion Era Music by Jammin Jefferson.
- Event food provided by Uncle Moe’s Soul Food and Gill’s Ice Cream!
- A wide range of classes for awards for all British Marques.
- Put your car on the field! Although we have many beautiful cars, this is very much a come as you are gathering. Only owners of cars on the field can vote.
New Things This Year
The MGs on the Rocks will continue in the traditions that you have come to expect for over 40. We have added the Senator Norman Cup for “Best of Show”.
British Car Concours Show! Registration: $25 first car, $15 each additional car.
Registrant check-in 7:30 to 11 am – Show is from 9 am to 2:30 pm
REGISTRATION FEES: $35 per vehicle for CCBCC members
$40 per vehicle for non-members
A 4 day event celebrating the Triumph marque.
Entry Ticket: $110
5th annual display of over 250 of the region’s most outstanding automobiles in the scenic location of Ocean Park on Kiawah Island, SC.
Free admission; $15 cash parking fee
British Car Show!
Charleston, South Carolina’s 36th Annual British Car Day will return to Palmetto Islands County Park in Mt Pleasant on October 23rd, 2021. The event will showcase up to 120 British cars from all makes and eras, with food trucks, a silent auction for charity, and gift bags for each vehicle entered. Registration will open on August 1st, 2021.