To filter by location, scroll over “Categories”
Rally, Carshow, Awards-a 3-day LBC Celebration!
Britfest is a car show featuring British sports cars, motorcycles, and other vehicles. All British marques are welcome. The show, very popular with British car and motorcycle enthusiasts, attracts up to 250 vehicles and 800 spectators annually. Voting 9am-12noon. Prizes awarded at 2pm. Dash plaques to the first 100 registered cars. Each year the club selects a celebrated marque. This year we will be celebrating the Jaguar E-Type. There will be a DJ. Food available for purchase. Registration forms and information will be on the website. The show is on grass not pavement. Vendors must preregister. There is no rain date.
- Entry Fee: Preregistration before 8/15/21- $20 After 8/15/21 and at the gate-$25
- Attendance Fee: Spectators- $3 Children under age 12- Free
For the 24th year, our Brits on the Beach all-British car show will take place and we are planning to be back at our usual location of Ocean Grove, New Jersey. FREE Entry for spectators!
British car and motorcycle show!
- Until September 1, 2021: $25 online
- After September 1, 2021: $35 online or mail-in
- Adults: $10
- children (6-18 years): $5
- under 6: FREE
Multi-Day Austin Healey Gathering… FREE for Spectators!
Join us at the historic Newport Rhode Island. Come walk among the beautiful summer mansions of the past and the original home of the AMerica’s Cup. Also located in Newport is the site of the Tennis Hall of Fame.
Car Entry Fee: $90
An annual competitive driving event limited to vintage cars, trucks, and motorcycles that takes place on a wooded, twisty, and hilly closed public road in the “Driftless Area” of western central Wisconsin, near the town of Waumandee.
- Wednesday, June 30, 2021 – $149 driver registration
- Saturday, July 31, 2021 – $169 driver registration
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021 – $189 and all registrations
FREE for spectators!
Popular Vote British Car Show!
- Before 9/1 : $20.00
- After 9/1: $25
- Attendance fees: $5 per car
Our Regular Features
The things that have brought British car drivers back year after year will be there:
- A field full of British cars in a casual park setting
- Lots of vendors of new and used parts.
- A great selection of various British cars for sale.
- An unlimited supply of expertise on whatever technical or restoration problem you have.
- Classic British Invasion Era Music by Jammin Jefferson.
- Event food provided by Uncle Moe’s Soul Food and Gill’s Ice Cream!
- A wide range of classes for awards for all British Marques.
- Put your car on the field! Although we have many beautiful cars, this is very much a come as you are gathering. Only owners of cars on the field can vote.
New Things This Year
The MGs on the Rocks will continue in the traditions that you have come to expect for over 40. We have added the Senator Norman Cup for “Best of Show”.
British & European Automobile & Motorcycle Show!
Entry Fee: $25 before September 10, 2021.
British Car Concours Show! Registration: $25 first car, $15 each additional car.
One of the oldest car shows on the East Coast, the SVBCC British Car Festival remains a favorite car gathering! We encourage cars of all conditions to be displayed.
- Festivities begin with Crullers & Coffee at the Car Show on Saturday, Oct. 2nd staged among the massive trees and lovely views of Ridgeview Park in Waynesboro.
- There is an on-site food vendor, lots of door prizes, and special car displays!
- Due to Covid-19 concerns, our Friday Night reception is canceled this year. On-field masks are optional but encouraged, and will be available at check-in with hand sanitizer.
- All 2021 Car Show profits will go to the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank.
Registrant check-in 7:30 to 11 am – Show is from 9 am to 2:30 pm
REGISTRATION FEES: $35 per vehicle for CCBCC members
$40 per vehicle for non-members
Check out more than 200 vintage British sports cars on display at the British Motorcar Gathering. The annual show features finely restored MGs, Triumphs, Jaguars, Austin-Healeys, Morgans and Minis from every mid-Atlantic state. Classic British sports cars and sedans dating from the 1930s to present day will be displayed in a wooded setting, with separate areas for each make of car. All makes of British cars and motorcycles, old and new, are welcome.
- $15 by September 27. $20 at the gate.
- $2 spectators; $5 for family any size
NO POPULAR-VOTE JUDGING THIS YEAR as we come back from the COVID-19 pandemic and regroup after the consolidation of our clubs. There will be some special awards given out, though, to cars selected by a club committee. We will still be parking cars in classes, so make sure to pre-register.
The field opens at 9 a.m., the show opens to spectators at 10 a.m. Catered food and drinks are available in a large picnic pavilion — Breakfast sandwiches and coffee in the morning, then excellent cooked sandwiches at lunch time. Or bring your own picnic, with music provided by our DJ all day.
*The British Motorcar Gathering will be held RAIN OR SHINE, with no rain date.*
Car show and Luncheon!
A 4 day event celebrating the Triumph marque.
Entry Ticket: $110
Car show and rally.
Fees: $45 for members; $60 for non-members.
Car and Motorcycle Show! Click here to register.
British Cars & Bikes WELCOME~ Open to the public ~music, awards & door prizes!
Hosted by the Triumph Club of North Florida (TCNF) & The King’s Head Pub.
Registration: $30 per car by Sep 7th, (late reg. $40)
5th annual display of over 250 of the region’s most outstanding automobiles in the scenic location of Ocean Park on Kiawah Island, SC.
Free admission; $15 cash parking fee
The Southeastern Classic is an Austin Healey tradition! Join us for a weekend of cars, sun, fun and social distancing.
British Car Show!
Charleston, South Carolina’s 36th Annual British Car Day will return to Palmetto Islands County Park in Mt Pleasant on October 23rd, 2021. The event will showcase up to 120 British cars from all makes and eras, with food trucks, a silent auction for charity, and gift bags for each vehicle entered. Registration will open on August 1st, 2021.
160 acre farm nestled in Uwharrie Mountain Range with a large field to park and admire cars! 10 acre lake for fishing. FREE Event hosted by the British Car Community. Bring your car and a covered dish to share with the group! Lunch will be served at 12 noon.
Chek out the flyer for more information:
All British call will be ‘on the green’ and ‘in the round’. Open to all British marque owners regardless of car condition that are 1996 or older.